- This web site is managed by VTB Vietnam Ltd. For each visitor to this web site, our web server automatically recognizes and stores the visitor's IP address/Domain name combination. Automated tracking devices such as a "cookie" may also be used by us. A cookie is a small amount of data that our Web server sends to your Web browser when you visit certain parts of the Web Site and the use of which is intended to assist our understanding of your interest in our Web Site.
- Your computer provides this information automatically each time you log on, unless you have activated blocking technology available in some browsers. Activating blocking technology, however, may result in a limited experience of our functionality and services and in some cases may mean that we are unable to provide you with the services, or parts of the services, that you have requested. We also may combine your IP Address/Domain name combination with other information which you provide us. You provide this information when, for example, you send us an e-mail, fill out a registration or the feedback form, request for customer support, answer a survey or participate in contests/promotions.
Collection of Personal Data and other user information
- Data collected during your visit to the Web Site may be used for providing customer support for VTB products, providing you with information on our latest software downloads & updates to our Web Site, reviewing to improve the Web Site contents or layout, conducting surveys, marketing activities related to VTB products and services.
- For the purposes described above, our company may share the information with any associated company in the VTB group either in Singapore or overseas. The information may be shared with third parties we deem appropriate to fulfill the above mentioned purposes. However, in such case, we will endeavor to ensure that the recipients do not use it for any purpose other than the limited purpose determined by us within the scope of your consent and we will endeavor to ensure that they secure the information from unauthorized use. The information may only be disclosed to other third parties in exceptional cases required by laws or regulatory authorities. In particular, we do not rent or sell your personal information to any third party (unless as part of the sale of our entire assets or sale of our business as a going concern).
- For example, we request information when you:
• Register as a member of our online community;
• Purchase a product or service;
• Register a product warranty;
• Complete a survey;
• Participate in a contest or other promotional offer;
• Subscribe to a newsletter or mailing list;
• Apply for employment in VTB
- Depending on where you are situated, you may have the right to request access to and correction of personal information about you held by us. If you have that right and you wish to access or have the right to ask for correct or deletion of any of your personal data held by us, or if you have any questions concerning this VTB Privacy.
- By submitting your information to us, you are consenting to the uses we have described above. We wish to assure you that your personal information will be treated with high standards of security. VTB will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Your personal information is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, despite the aforementioned technology and security features, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and we cannot be responsible for event arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. VTB will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorized access to your personal information. If you do not consent to the uses as described above, we suggest you opt out where available, activate blocking technology if available in your browser, or choose not to submit your data or inquiry through vtb.com.vn
- The Site may contain links to other web sites (the "Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of VTB and VTB is not responsible for any Linked Sites. You should note that any personal information that you provide to the Linked Sites are not subject to the VTB Privacy Statement, and we strongly recommend that you be aware of their privacy and security policies.
- VTB reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify without prior warning or notice this VTB Privacy Statement. You agree that your continued use of the Site after such modification shall constitute an affirmative acknowledgement by you of the modifications and agreement by you to abide and be bound by such modifications. As such, VTB recommends and advises you to visit this web page to review the prevailing VTB Privacy Statement on the Site.